More Useful Stuff
- +How To Do The Ultimate 5-Move Warm Up
- +Your Desk Job Could Be Ageing You By 8 Extra Years
- +Get Into Fighting Shape With This Combat Challenge
- +Are You One Of The 20 Percent Of Guys Who Should NEVER Deadlift? Here's How To Find Out
- +Want To Become A Pullup Powerhouse? Here Are The Steps That Will Get You There
Try this combo on your next leg day
Bodyweight lunges may not be very exciting, but they should be part of your lower-body regimen. They build explosive power, while also improving your strength, stability, and mobility, says Men’s Health Fitness Director BJ Gaddour, C.S.C.S.
Perform them back-to-back with Bulgarian split squats, though, for the ultimate stability and power challenge. Watch the video above to see how to perform the combination with proper form.
Do as many reps as you can in 2 to 3 minutes. Rest 30 to 60 seconds. Switch sides and repeat.