More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Fall In Love With The Treadmill - Advice From A Guy Who Just Ran 80kms On One!
- +8 Ways Your Running Shoes Are Ruining Your Workout
- +BUSTED: Does Running Hurt Your Knees In The Long Run?
- +You Will Never Get Injured Again - Just Try This
- +Here's What You Can Learn From Babies, Birds And Buffalo To Improve Your Running
World Record holder, Wilson Kipsang, will be coming to Cape Town in April to support this year’s Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon.
Kipsang, adidas running ambassador, competed in and won every race in which he ran last year – including the NYC Half Marathon (1:01:02) and the Berlin Marathon (WR 2:03:23).
The athlete said that his running journey had taken him all around the world, that next he’d be in Cape Town for the Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon and that he looked forward to experiencing the world’s most beautiful marathon.
Thanks Wilson, we’ll try and keep up.