More Useful Stuff
- +4 Rules For Getting Ripped At Any Age
- +This Guy Is Proof That No Excuse Is Too Big To Stand Between You And Your Goals
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +10 Deadlifts You Can Do With Just a Pair Dumbbells
Why ‘RICE’ might be outdated
While RICE rest, ice, compression, elevation has been the standard practice for years, recent research shows that there is actually very little evidence to support it. Researchers came to this conclusion after surveying the clinical and scientific literature published from 1948 through 2012 concerning diagnosis and management of muscle injuries. But, more research is needed into other types of treatment
Can you injure the most important muscle in your body?
Can You Break Your Penis?