More Useful Stuff
- +The Most Effective Interval Workout For Burning Fat
- +One Of the Best Lower-Body Exercises On the Planet Just Got Even Better
- +This 5-Move Workout Will Get You Absolutely Shredded
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +How Much Of Your Body Build Can You Really Blame On Genetics?
In case there’s any confusion, working out when you have tender muscles does not raise your risk of injury, according to research presented at the US National Strength and Conditioning Association conference last year. Highly resistance-trained weightlifters had their susceptibility to injury measured both before and two days after an intense lifting session. The result: they were no more likely to be hurt while lifting with sore muscles than without. Still, for best results, rest your muscles for at least 48 hours between workouts, because you need to Chill Out To Muscle Up.