More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
You’ve heard of hot yoga? Well, now there is cold yoga, or more precisely, snow-yoga a.k.a. snowga.
Mintel analyst observation sees this as a merging of the popularity of yoga, the popularity of getting outdoors, and the growing importance of “experiences.”
The Snowga Facebook page describes the emerging trend as a way to “enliven, enlighten and empower those who want to improve their performance on the slopes through the compassionate teachings and wisdom of yoga”.
According to the New York Times ‘Snowga’ is the creation of Anne Anderson who first “paired yogic breathing with skiing to calm students’ nerves” while she was a ski instructor at Mohawk Mountain in Connecticut.