More Useful Stuff
- +How to Make Your Upper Body Instantly Appear More Muscular
- +This Simple CrossFit Body Weight Workout Will Torch 14 Calories A Minute
- +These 3 Exercises Are The Antidote To The Hours You Spend Sitting In Your Office Chair
- +Beef Up Your Bench Press With These 19 Strength Exercises
- +You Can Work Out For 18 Minutes & Burn Fat All Day Long
Do You Think Exercise is Important?
Well, if you answered yes to this question you’re on the right track. Believing exercise was really important was the key to adhering to an exercise programme according to a recent study in the Journal of Physical Activity and Health. A group of adults participating in a 12-month exercise programme were more involved if they believed exercise to be important. Fake it if you have to.