More Useful Stuff
- +This Is Your Soon-To-Be Favourite New Move
- +These 3 Life-Changing Tips Helped This Guy Beat Knee Pain (and get JACKED!)
- +These 6 Workouts Will Cut The Flab, Give You A Flatter Stomach And Have You Looking Like A Cover Guy
- +Big Biceps Could Save Your Life
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
Do You Think Exercise is Important?
Well, if you answered yes to this question you’re on the right track. Believing exercise was really important was the key to adhering to an exercise programme according to a recent study in the Journal of Physical Activity and Health. A group of adults participating in a 12-month exercise programme were more involved if they believed exercise to be important. Fake it if you have to.