More Useful Stuff
- +You Can Add 20 Kilograms To Your Deadlift With These 2 Tips
- +Add This One Move To Maximize Fat Burning After Your Workout
- +Make Your Side Abs Pop With These 3 Moves
- +These 6 Workouts Will Cut The Flab, Give You A Flatter Stomach And Have You Looking Like A Cover Guy
- +Want Bigger Muscles? Powerlift Your Way Here With This 3-Day Training Programme
Europe’s Strongest Man 2014, Benedikt (Benni) Magnusson, set a new deadlift world record of 461kg.
The footage was recorded from the audience at Europe’s Strongest Man, 2014, which was held in Leeds on the 9th August 2014.