More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How To Choose The Right Grip For Max Deadlift Gains
- +Get Into Fighting Shape With This Combat Challenge
- +Are You One Of The 20 Percent Of Guys Who Should NEVER Deadlift? Here's How To Find Out
- +Four Smart Exercises To Do If Deadlifts Hurt Your Lower Back
- +Add This One Move To Maximize Fat Burning After Your Workout
Europe’s Strongest Man 2014, Benedikt (Benni) Magnusson, set a new deadlift world record of 461kg.
The footage was recorded from the audience at Europe’s Strongest Man, 2014, which was held in Leeds on the 9th August 2014.