More Useful Stuff
- +Rock These White Summer Kicks With Shorts, Chinos - Even A Suit
- +WATCH! Unleash Your Arms With This Insane Video Workout
- +This 85-Year-Old Guy Just Crushed a Marathon In Under 4 Hours
- +President Obama Just Released His Workout Playlist, and It’s Surprisingly Awesome
- +5 Secrets To Keep Infidelity Out Of Your Marriage
SICK OF THE SAME OLD PUSHUP WORKOUTS? Then try this UP-DOWN PUSHUP CHALLENGE from fitness director BJ Gaddour (@bjgaddour)!
Do 1 floor pushup then walk your hands up to a bench or box as shown in the video and do 1 hands-elevated pushup. Now return to the starting position. That’s 1 rep. Do as many reps as you can without stopping or plug this move into a whole body #MetCon circuit as a core or upper body push move you do for time. These will absolutely hammer your abs, chest, lats, and triceps.