More Useful Stuff
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +This Will Be The Hardest 60 Seconds Of Exercise You’ll Do All Week
- +Our Cover Guy Runner Up Came Back From The Lowest Point In His Life By Turning To Fitness. Here's How He Did It
- +Here's How You Can Steal The Rock’s Secret Weapon For Building Muscle
- +Your Guide To The 3 Best Fat-Torching Workout Strategies
Dumbbell Front Squat With Arnold
PRESS Hold a pair of dumbbells in front of your chest with your palms facing you. Bend at the hips and knees to lower yourself until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Stand and press the weights overhead, rotating your wrists so that your palms face forwards. Lower the dumbbells in front of your chest so your palms face you again. Do 12 reps.
Physio-Ball Bent Arm Pullover With Chest Press
Lie with your head and upper back on a physio ball and raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from knees to shoulders. Hold the weights along the sides of your chest with your palms towards each other. Press the weights up, then lower them halfway down.
Keeping the same bend in your elbows, slowly lower the dumbbells behind your head until they touch the ball. Reverse until the weights are back over your chest, press them up, and lower them to the starting position. Do 12 reps.
Dumbbell Lunge With Biceps Curl
Stand holding a pair of dumbbells at arm’s length at your sides. Step forwards with your left foot until your right knee is a few centimetres off the floor and your left thigh is parallel to the floor. Then do a bicep curl. Push back up to the starting position and repeat, this time stepping out with your right foot. That’s one rep. Once you have completed 12 curls, place the weights on the floor and continue lunging for 12 more repetitions.