More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
- +The 5 Exercises Every Guy Should Master & Why
- +Doctors Make Mistakes. Here’s How to Help Them Get Your Diagnosis Right
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
In the market for a new upper-body workout? Try this challenge from Men’s Health Fitness Director BJ Gaddour.
It hammers every single muscle north of your hips and gives you a crazy-awesome pump.
Dumbbells in hand, you’ll do 2 to 3 minutes of continuous work, flowing through pushups, walkouts, T-rotations, and pushup-position rows.
To make it even more challenging, Gaddour adds Fat Gripz—plastic sleeves that increase the thickness of your dumbbells’ handles—to the dumbbells.
“They intensify the grip work and make the overall upper-body work much more challenging,” he says.
Watch the to see how to perform the drill. Do as many reps as you can in 2 to 3 minutes. Rest 1 minute. That’s 1 round. Aim for 3 to 5 rounds.
“This drill will turn you into a gorilla—in a good way,” Gaddour says.