More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
In the market for a new upper-body workout? Try this challenge from Men’s Health Fitness Director BJ Gaddour.
It hammers every single muscle north of your hips and gives you a crazy-awesome pump.
Dumbbells in hand, you’ll do 2 to 3 minutes of continuous work, flowing through pushups, walkouts, T-rotations, and pushup-position rows.
To make it even more challenging, Gaddour adds Fat Gripz—plastic sleeves that increase the thickness of your dumbbells’ handles—to the dumbbells.
“They intensify the grip work and make the overall upper-body work much more challenging,” he says.
Watch the to see how to perform the drill. Do as many reps as you can in 2 to 3 minutes. Rest 1 minute. That’s 1 round. Aim for 3 to 5 rounds.
“This drill will turn you into a gorilla—in a good way,” Gaddour says.