More Useful Stuff
- +Your New Favourite Recipe. This Is The Single Best Way to Cook a Steak
- +This Is the Worst Time to Eat Lunch If You’re Trying to Lose Weight
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +8 Foods You Had No Idea Could Put You To Sleep
- +Yes, It’s Possible to Overdose On Coffee. Here's What To Do If You Drank Too Much
COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS.
Makes 4 servings Per serving: 627kJ, 6g fat, 4g protein, 3g fibre
1 Complex carbs equal energy; fibre fills you up.
2 Monounsaturated fats provide long-lasting energy.
3 Peanuts contribute protein, healthy fats and L-arginine, an amino acid that helps control blood flow.
4 Raisins’ iron content boosts oxygen delivery.
5 Cranberries house antioxidants and have antibacterial properties.
6 Cinnamon flavours the mix without relying on the salt many repackaged mixes contain.