More Useful Stuff
- +Researchers Are Developing a Pill That Helps You Lose Weight and Lets You Still Eat Carbs
- +How Sam Heughan Forged A Body Worthy Of A Scottish Highlander
- +6 ‘Healthy’ Foods You Should Cut Back On If You Want to Lose Weight
- +You Might Be Taking the Wrong Form Of This Common Supplement
- +Can Drinking Green Tea Cancel Out Your Crappy Diet?
COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS.
Makes 4 servings Per serving: 627kJ, 6g fat, 4g protein, 3g fibre
1 Complex carbs equal energy; fibre fills you up.
2 Monounsaturated fats provide long-lasting energy.
3 Peanuts contribute protein, healthy fats and L-arginine, an amino acid that helps control blood flow.
4 Raisins’ iron content boosts oxygen delivery.
5 Cranberries house antioxidants and have antibacterial properties.
6 Cinnamon flavours the mix without relying on the salt many repackaged mixes contain.