More Useful Stuff
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +The Chest Workout You Will Love to Hate
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +This Will Be The Hardest 60 Seconds Of Exercise You’ll Do All Week
- +Our Cover Guy Runner Up Came Back From The Lowest Point In His Life By Turning To Fitness. Here's How He Did It
Low-weight, high-rep training programs build just as much muscle as the
A review in the journal “Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism” concludes that training at a lower intensity but doing more repetitions may be as effective for building muscle as lifting heavy weights fewer times is.
Muscle mass is important for everyone, not just body builders, because it uses energy and blood sugar just being there, which helps prevent obesity and type 2 diabetes.
Since heavy weights and high intensity training are intimidating to many folks it is good news that moderate intensity with more reps is also effective for building muscle.