More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
Pullups, rows, and pulldowns are the best ways to work your back. But if you do the same classic pulls every time, you won’t see gains.
This 6-move back attack uses a variety of grips and pulling angles to challenge your lats from all directions. And don’t be turned off by the “assisted” versions. They allow for more reps, extended time under tension, and better form and technique.
Here’s how to do it: Do the following exercises in a row for 40 seconds each. Rest 20 seconds between each move.
After you complete all 6 movements, rest 2 minutes. That’s 1 round. Do 2 to 4 total rounds.
1. Close-grip assisted pullup
2. Assisted pullup
3. Assisted wide-grip pullup
4. Overhand-grip inverted row
5. Underhand-grip inverted row
6. Band straight-arm pulldown