More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Here’s how it works: Hold the bottom of a bodyweight squat for 30 seconds, and then stand up and perform one full squat. Then do a 30-second hold again, but follow it up with two bodyweight squats this time.
After each iso hold, continue to add one full squat to your rep count. Do this until you must take a break or stop altogether.
Your final score is your highest rep count. Try to beat that number the next time you perform the challenge.