More Useful Stuff
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +4 Health Hacks Women Already Know That You Should Too
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
- +Your Step-By-Step Guide To Winning Her Heart (Assisted By Science)
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
Here’s how it works: Hold the bottom of a bodyweight squat for 30 seconds, and then stand up and perform one full squat. Then do a 30-second hold again, but follow it up with two bodyweight squats this time.
After each iso hold, continue to add one full squat to your rep count. Do this until you must take a break or stop altogether.
Your final score is your highest rep count. Try to beat that number the next time you perform the challenge.