More Useful Stuff
- +WOAH: Here Are 5 Ways Hypnosis Can Help You Lose Weight, Quit Smoking And Lead A Better Life
- +A Race to the Finish: How to Tackle Stage Racing with Manuel Fumic
- +Do These Things Before You Turn 50
- +Going Bald? Here’s When You Should Shave Your Head
- +Here's Why You Need to Walk More than 10,000 Steps Per Day
Here’s how it works: Hold the bottom of a bodyweight squat for 30 seconds, and then stand up and perform one full squat. Then do a 30-second hold again, but follow it up with two bodyweight squats this time.
After each iso hold, continue to add one full squat to your rep count. Do this until you must take a break or stop altogether.
Your final score is your highest rep count. Try to beat that number the next time you perform the challenge.