More Useful Stuff
- +The Down-And-Dirty Dumbbell Drill That Will Blow Up Your Arms
- +Your Supper, Sorted: Beef Kebabs And Sweet Potato Chips
- +This Lifting Technique Will Make Your Biceps Look Like Baseballs
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +You Can Build A Massive Chest With This One Tweak To Your Pushup Technique
Welcome to the gun show
No one’s going to stop you from doing biceps curls. In fact, targeted single-joint exercises like that are crucial for maximizing the size of your arms.
But if you want bigger guns, there’s a long list of other exercises that would be smart additions to your routine. You can start with the 30+ suggestions in the video above from Men’s Health Training Advisor David Jack.
In addition to the curl, the list includes other targeted moves for your biceps and triceps, along with total-body and upper-body exercises that also happen to hit your arms. You’ll also see exercises designed to develop your grip—after all, if you can’t grip it, you can’t lift it.
All the moves are accessible, effective, and fun—and will make your arms bigger. Try a few on your next upper-body day.