More Useful Stuff
- +This Guy Is Proof That No Excuse Is Too Big To Stand Between You And Your Goals
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
Sometimes beginners get put off exercising by the muscle soreness that often follows a strenuous workout. Muscle soreness is all part of the process of getting fitter but there are things you can do to minimise delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
We like this little video by PictureFit that explains why muscle soreness occurs and what you can do to alleviate it.