More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
Sometimes beginners get put off exercising by the muscle soreness that often follows a strenuous workout. Muscle soreness is all part of the process of getting fitter but there are things you can do to minimise delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
We like this little video by PictureFit that explains why muscle soreness occurs and what you can do to alleviate it.