More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
Sometimes beginners get put off exercising by the muscle soreness that often follows a strenuous workout. Muscle soreness is all part of the process of getting fitter but there are things you can do to minimise delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
We like this little video by PictureFit that explains why muscle soreness occurs and what you can do to alleviate it.