More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Fall In Love With The Treadmill - Advice From A Guy Who Just Ran 80kms On One!
- +A Selfie A Day Keeps The Blues Away, According To A New Study
- +8 Ways Your Running Shoes Are Ruining Your Workout
- +BUSTED: Does Running Hurt Your Knees In The Long Run?
- +You Will Never Get Injured Again - Just Try This
Summer is in full swing, and the weather isn’t the only reason to head outdoors.
A recent study in the journal Environmental Science and Technology found that exercising outdoors makes you happier than exercising indoors. Participants reported feeling more revitalised and positive, with less tension, anger, confusion and depression when they exercised outside, compared to when they did the same exercise indoors. The participants also experienced greater satisfaction, and showed more interest in repeating the activity at a later date.