More Useful Stuff
- +How This Man Lost 27 kgs, Dropped to 10% Body Fat, and Finally Found His Six Pack
- +You Might Be Taking the Wrong Form Of This Common Supplement
- +The Surprising Benefit Of Getting Diarrhoea When You're Sick
- +How You’re Sleeping Might Be Giving You Alzheimers
- +Here's How Cold Weather Actually Affects Joint Pain
Summer is in full swing, and the weather isn’t the only reason to head outdoors.
A recent study in the journal Environmental Science and Technology found that exercising outdoors makes you happier than exercising indoors. Participants reported feeling more revitalised and positive, with less tension, anger, confusion and depression when they exercised outside, compared to when they did the same exercise indoors. The participants also experienced greater satisfaction, and showed more interest in repeating the activity at a later date.