More Useful Stuff
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +This Will Be The Hardest 60 Seconds Of Exercise You’ll Do All Week
- +Our Cover Guy Runner Up Came Back From The Lowest Point In His Life By Turning To Fitness. Here's How He Did It
- +Here's How You Can Steal The Rock’s Secret Weapon For Building Muscle
- +If You Want To Grow Your Guns, Here Are 32 Exercises Smarter Than Bicep Curls
How can I build cut triceps like the guys on your cover have?
The key to looking cover-cut isn’t Photoshop – it’s fat blasting. “Your muscles can never be defined if they’re covered in a layer of blubber,” says Mike Robertson, co-owner of IFAST gym in the US. “Focus on reducing your body fat to around 10%.” Then grow your tris with the close-grip barbell bench press. “You can use a heavy weight, which provides a lot of stimulus to the muscle,” Robertson says. “And using the close grip targets your triceps.”
Grab a barbell and lie on a bench. Using a shoulder-width, overhand grip, hold the barbell above your sternum with your arms straight. Lower the bar to your chest and push it back up. Do three sets, increasing the load every set. Do eight reps the first set, six reps the second set, and four reps the third set.