More Useful Stuff
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +4 Health Hacks Women Already Know That You Should Too
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
- +Your Step-By-Step Guide To Winning Her Heart (Assisted By Science)
- +This. Right Here. Is What You'll Be Cooking All Summer Long
The Wolverine is one of the hardest working men in Hollywood, constantly adding on lean muscle and building
strength with his gym, the Dog Pound. For his latest X-Men role, he consumed a whopping 25 000 kilojoules a day between 10am and 6pm.
His workouts: lift as heavy as you can for two days, then rest for one – and hit your legs hard twice a week to catalyse human growth hormone release.
Sound advice, and it helped Jackman to build up to a lean 98kg of sinew and muscle, with just 6% body fat.
Here he is deadlifting 197kgs:
Keen to make the same kind of gains? Here’s the Wolverine Workout