More Useful Stuff
- +BUSTED: 6 Promises Weight Loss Pills Make That You Should Never Believe
- +Cut This One Thing Out Your Diet And You Won't Wake Up To Pee In The Night
- +The 5 Exercises Every Guy Should Master & Why
- +Doctors Make Mistakes. Here’s How to Help Them Get Your Diagnosis Right
- +Can Watching Porn Really Screw Up Your Relationship?
The Death Crawl – get a physique you can be proud of with this multi-phase move.
This is arguably the best combo move. Not only do you attack every major muscle group, you also tax your cardio system, leaving you both sore and out of breath. If it’s your first time, expect all kinds of stiffness the next day (hence the name).
- V8 Cardio engine
- Upgraded core
- Broader chest
01/The Push-Up – Get into a push-up position with arms extended, grasping a pair of dumbbells. Lower your chest to the floor and pause for 2sec, then push yourself back up.
02/The Row – Raise the dumbbell in your right hand up to the side of your chest. Then lower it to the floor. Now do the same with your left.
03/The Crawl –“Walk” the dumbbell forward, one step at a time. Then bring your feet forward. Do 3 steps with each hand, while keeping your core tensed.
04/The Rise – Jump your feet forward and stand up, much like you would when performing a burpee.
05/The Jump – With your dumbbells at your sides. Bend your knees and squat. Jump up explosively. That’s 1 rep of the death crawl. Aim for 2-3 sets of 5-10 reps.