More Useful Stuff
- +President Obama Just Released His Workout Playlist, and It’s Surprisingly Awesome
- +Strengthen Your Weakest Muscles With This One Workout
- +Zero To Hero Week 5: 4 Signs Your Mate Has Started Gyming
- +Your Secret To Massive Gains In The Gym? Rope Up!
- +Your Summer Body Is Hiding From You - These Workouts Will Help You Find It
Want to learn training secrets from some of the biggest NFL stars?
Meet the fitness freaks of the NFL…
This weekend, the Seattle Seahawks – the NFL’s best offence, will go up against the Denver Broncos – the NFL’s best defence, in the Super Bowl XLVIII, America’s annual championship game of the National Football League. The game is scheduled to kick off at 18:30pm EST on Sunday at what is expected to be a snowy MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford in New Jersey, but will air at different times around the world.
Local Super Bowl fans can catch the game on SS1 at 01:00am SAST on Monday, 3 February.