More Useful Stuff
- +This Lifting Technique Will Make Your Biceps Look Like Baseballs
- +Try This Kettlebell Workout From Hell For A Total-Body Burn
- +5 Things You Should Never Do After Your Workout
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +You Can Build A Massive Chest With This One Tweak To Your Pushup Technique
Want to learn training secrets from some of the biggest NFL stars?
Meet the fitness freaks of the NFL…
This weekend, the Seattle Seahawks – the NFL’s best offence, will go up against the Denver Broncos – the NFL’s best defence, in the Super Bowl XLVIII, America’s annual championship game of the National Football League. The game is scheduled to kick off at 18:30pm EST on Sunday at what is expected to be a snowy MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford in New Jersey, but will air at different times around the world.
Local Super Bowl fans can catch the game on SS1 at 01:00am SAST on Monday, 3 February.