More Useful Stuff
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +This Will Be The Hardest 60 Seconds Of Exercise You’ll Do All Week
- +Don’t Let Drake’s Bench Press Fail Happen To You - Here's How
- +Here's How You Can Steal The Rock’s Secret Weapon For Building Muscle
- +Trainers Swear By This Technique For Defined Obliques
New study shows that exercise has many benefits
Probably not. But the benefits of exercising reach far beyond just looking good, according to the Human Capital Model reported in the Journal Physical Health and Activity. It aims to show the positive and negative effects of exercise on all aspects of our lives including emotional, financial, individual, intellectual and social. Now there’s really no excuse to skip your evening gym session.