More Useful Stuff
- +15 Reasons Lifting Is Better Than Cardio
- +The 10 Things Most Likely To Kill South African Men - And How To Beat Them
- +These Are The 5 Worst Things You Could Do Before A Run
- +MH Tested: iFrogz Summit Wireless Earbuds
- +How You Can Fall In Love With The Treadmill - Advice From A Guy Who Just Ran 80kms On One!
New York. Hamburg. Barcelona. Amsterdam. San Francisco. Kiev. Singapore. Joburg?
That’s right: Men’s Health is bringing the international urban obstacle course race – the Men’s Health Urbanathlon – back to South Africa this year, with a race event scheduled for 30 November 2014.
The course is a mix of obstacles and running through Johannesburg’s urban city landscape. The course is approximately 11km long with a number of obstacles arranged throughout. Whether you’re a weekend warrior or an elite athlete, the Urbanathlon is the ultimate test of endurance, strength, mobility and pure toughness. You can opt for either an individual or team (relay) entry and must specify your choice when you register.
Reckon you’re up for it? Then click here to register.