More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Fall In Love With The Treadmill - Advice From A Guy Who Just Ran 80kms On One!
- +10 Things You Probably Always Believed About Erectile Dysfunction That Are Complete Myths
- +8 Symptoms That Mean You Could Have Low Testosterone Levels
- +What It’s Like to Watch a Man Surgically Lose His Penis
- +If Your Erection Is Struggling, Your Heart May Be Too
New York. Hamburg. Barcelona. Amsterdam. San Francisco. Kiev. Singapore. Joburg?
That’s right: Men’s Health is bringing the international urban obstacle course race – the Men’s Health Urbanathlon – back to South Africa this year, with a race event scheduled for 30 November 2014.
The course is a mix of obstacles and running through Johannesburg’s urban city landscape. The course is approximately 11km long with a number of obstacles arranged throughout. Whether you’re a weekend warrior or an elite athlete, the Urbanathlon is the ultimate test of endurance, strength, mobility and pure toughness. You can opt for either an individual or team (relay) entry and must specify your choice when you register.
Reckon you’re up for it? Then click here to register.