More Useful Stuff
- +How This Man Lost 27 kgs, Dropped to 10% Body Fat, and Finally Found His Six Pack
- +From Zero To Comrades Hero In 8 Months
- +6 Foods You Should Never Eat or Drink Before Your Workout
- +This Is The Exact Percentage By Which Road Running Beats Treadmill Training
- +From An Unhealthy Addition To Getting High On Running
New York. Hamburg. Barcelona. Amsterdam. San Francisco. Kiev. Singapore. Joburg?
That’s right: Men’s Health is bringing the international urban obstacle course race – the Men’s Health Urbanathlon – back to South Africa this year, with a race event scheduled for 30 November 2014.
The course is a mix of obstacles and running through Johannesburg’s urban city landscape. The course is approximately 11km long with a number of obstacles arranged throughout. Whether you’re a weekend warrior or an elite athlete, the Urbanathlon is the ultimate test of endurance, strength, mobility and pure toughness. You can opt for either an individual or team (relay) entry and must specify your choice when you register.
Reckon you’re up for it? Then click here to register.