More Useful Stuff
- +10 Deadlifts You Can Do With Just a Pair Dumbbells
- +How Sam Heughan Forged A Body Worthy Of A Scottish Highlander
- +Transform Club: This Guy Is Shedding Fat And Reclaiming His Athletic Youth
- +9 Ways to Shred Your Core Using Only a Pullup Bar
- +Olympian Cameron Van Der Burgh's Gym Routine For Explosive Power
Time to jiggle: research from the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research has shown that exercising on a vibrating platform can enhance your upper body workout.
So, if you’re looking to tone your arms or chest time sign up for a Powerplate class at your local Virgin Active.
But remember, this study concluded that exercising on a vibrating platform would only increase your upper bodywork workout, a vibrating platform was shown to have no effect on lower body exercises.