More Useful Stuff
- +This Lifting Technique Will Make Your Biceps Look Like Baseballs
- +Try This Kettlebell Workout From Hell For A Total-Body Burn
- +5 Things You Should Never Do After Your Workout
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +You Can Build A Massive Chest With This One Tweak To Your Pushup Technique
Time to jiggle: research from the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research has shown that exercising on a vibrating platform can enhance your upper body workout.
So, if you’re looking to tone your arms or chest time sign up for a Powerplate class at your local Virgin Active.
But remember, this study concluded that exercising on a vibrating platform would only increase your upper bodywork workout, a vibrating platform was shown to have no effect on lower body exercises.