More Useful Stuff
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +This Will Be The Hardest 60 Seconds Of Exercise You’ll Do All Week
- +Our Cover Guy Runner Up Came Back From The Lowest Point In His Life By Turning To Fitness. Here's How He Did It
- +Here's How You Can Steal The Rock’s Secret Weapon For Building Muscle
- +Your Guide To The 3 Best Fat-Torching Workout Strategies
Step into a trap. A trap bar, that is.
UK scientists found that athletes who performed a dead lift with this hexagonally shaped bar were able to hoist 20kg more than when they used a straight bar. It’s physics, says lead author Paul Swinton. The trap bar distributes the weight more evenly across the muscles of your hips and lower back, allowing you to lift more weight in a safer manner.