More Useful Stuff
- +This Lifting Technique Will Make Your Biceps Look Like Baseballs
- +Try This Kettlebell Workout From Hell For A Total-Body Burn
- +5 Things You Should Never Do After Your Workout
- +Do These 19 Exercises And You'll Carve A Rock-Hard Six-Pack
- +You Can Build A Massive Chest With This One Tweak To Your Pushup Technique
There’s a time-tested muscle-building formula that works far better than any supplement or high-tech fitness gadget.
And it’s a simple one to remember: classic exercises plus hard work. While traditional moves like squats, dead lifts and bench presses aren’t the new, shiny thing, they’re still the true secret to turning your body into a muscle-making machine. After all, these moves have been proven in gyms around the world for decades. So why mess with success? Use this old-school weight-training approach to pack on size and strength like never before. Just think of it as your no-fail plan.