More Useful Stuff
- +10 Deadlifts You Can Do With Just a Pair Dumbbells
- +How Sam Heughan Forged A Body Worthy Of A Scottish Highlander
- +Transform Club: This Guy Is Shedding Fat And Reclaiming His Athletic Youth
- +9 Ways to Shred Your Core Using Only a Pullup Bar
- +Olympian Cameron Van Der Burgh's Gym Routine For Explosive Power
There’s a time-tested muscle-building formula that works far better than any supplement or high-tech fitness gadget.
And it’s a simple one to remember: classic exercises plus hard work. While traditional moves like squats, dead lifts and bench presses aren’t the new, shiny thing, they’re still the true secret to turning your body into a muscle-making machine. After all, these moves have been proven in gyms around the world for decades. So why mess with success? Use this old-school weight-training approach to pack on size and strength like never before. Just think of it as your no-fail plan.