More Useful Stuff
- +Protect Your Junk From Catching Herpes - It's More Common Than Most Guys Realise
- +How You Can Last Longer In Bed: Advice From A Sex Therapist Who Beat Premature Ejaculation
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +Would Condoms Ruin Porn?
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
If you’ve ever experienced pain in one or both wrists while lifting, you’re not alone.
“One thing we hear a lot from guys is they have trouble getting enough extension in their wrists, causing pain during pushups and also front squats,” says Men’s Health Fitness Director BJ Gaddour, C.S.C.S.
Luckily, your problem has a simple solution: You can clean up your wrist mechanics and reduce unnecessary pain using the mobility drills shown in the video above.
Enhance these stretches with an exercise band for greater support and range of motion.