More Useful Stuff
- +Zero to Hero Week 6: This Guy Has Found 3 Plant-Based Protein Powerhouses That Actually Work
- +5 Ways You Will Start Butchering Meat The Right Way
- +Your Cheat Sheet To Instantly Start Eating Healthier (And Staying Leaner)
- +Pushing 40 And You Still Haven't Found The One?
- +This One Snack Will Upgrade Your Cardio Gains
If you’ve ever experienced pain in one or both wrists while lifting, you’re not alone.
“One thing we hear a lot from guys is they have trouble getting enough extension in their wrists, causing pain during pushups and also front squats,” says Men’s Health Fitness Director BJ Gaddour, C.S.C.S.
Luckily, your problem has a simple solution: You can clean up your wrist mechanics and reduce unnecessary pain using the mobility drills shown in the video above.
Enhance these stretches with an exercise band for greater support and range of motion.