More Useful Stuff
- +The Burpee Variation That’s Twice As Hard On Your Abs (And Twice As Effective)
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +This Is How You Will Avoid Gaining Weight This Festive Season
- +This Is Your Soon-To-Be Favourite New Move
It’s official, Cristiano Ronaldo is the “Fittest Man Alive.”
Well at least according to our September issue’s cover…
Grab hold of it and you’ll find out why we think so.
In a video interview, the Portuguese soccer star revealed why he finds it so important to stay fit.
Ronaldo, 29, helped Real Madrid dominate Atlético de Madrid during the Champions League Final in May, ending the 4-1 win by taking off his shirt to show his sculpted abs.
When asked to reveal the secret to six-pack abs, the star said he doesn’t stay fit for aesthetic reasons.
“I think my whole body is fit,” Ronaldo told Men’s Health. “I do not prepare my body for photo shooting or to be beautiful. I do that for my job, for fútbol — to be healthy, to be strong, to be ready for all the battles, all the season, for the whole competition. I’m always prepared, I’m not looking just for one part of the body, I work everything, even the mental [part]. Which in my opinion is the most important.”