More Useful Stuff
- +This 5-Move Workout Will Get You Absolutely Shredded
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +How Much Of Your Body Build Can You Really Blame On Genetics?
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
- +The 3-Move Workout That Gives You 6-Pack Abs
It’s official, Cristiano Ronaldo is the “Fittest Man Alive.”
Well at least according to our September issue’s cover…
Grab hold of it and you’ll find out why we think so.
In a video interview, the Portuguese soccer star revealed why he finds it so important to stay fit.
Ronaldo, 29, helped Real Madrid dominate Atlético de Madrid during the Champions League Final in May, ending the 4-1 win by taking off his shirt to show his sculpted abs.
When asked to reveal the secret to six-pack abs, the star said he doesn’t stay fit for aesthetic reasons.
“I think my whole body is fit,” Ronaldo told Men’s Health. “I do not prepare my body for photo shooting or to be beautiful. I do that for my job, for fútbol — to be healthy, to be strong, to be ready for all the battles, all the season, for the whole competition. I’m always prepared, I’m not looking just for one part of the body, I work everything, even the mental [part]. Which in my opinion is the most important.”