More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +There's a Strange Link Between Your Weight & Your Spouse's
- +This Is How Long Sex Actually Lasts For Most Couples
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
Your whole week sorted, with one versatile combo in your cupboard.
1. Suits aren’t just for stuffy boardrooms: the right one will elevate your casual wear.
2. Your every day winning combo: add a blazer to dark jeans.
3. Double down on denim (and lose the tie) for a clean but casual look.
4. Opposites attract – combine casual cargos with clean lines.
5. Add character to muted colours with mixed textures.
6. A classic crew neck jersey can stand in for the most formal blazer.
7. Update your smart-casual look with a checked shirt.
8. Rich, dark jewel tones add a layer of luxurious contrast.
9. Yes, a textured bomb looks great with suit pants. But to really update the look add a pair of sneakers.
10. Weekends are for T-shirts. Add a blazer just as you walk into the bar.