More Useful Stuff
- +Get Ripped In A Minute With This Brutal Boxing Workout
- +Be A Missionary God With These 6 Skills Stolen From The Kama Sutra
- +8 Ways You Can Catch Her Eye Without Saying a Single Word
- +Fix Your Face With Things You Already Have In Your Fridge
- +Should You Go Gluten-Free? The Truth Behind The World's Most Hated Protein
A farmer’s walk will give you a tighter, stronger core. By repositioning where you hold the weights, however, the exercise can also give you bigger, broader, and more chiseled shoulders.
The three carries shown in the video above will work your entire shoulder girdle and will shore up any weaknesses you have in the joint, says Men’s Health Fitness Director B.J. Gaddour.
Do them as a finisher to your regular workout, or just perform them as a mini-workout when you don’t have a lot of time.
Directions: Perform the following shoulder-loaded carries in a row for the prescribed amount of time.
1. Front-loaded carry, 30 seconds
2. Side-loaded carry, 30 seconds
3. Overhead carry, 1 minute (Your shoulders are strongest in the overhead position, so the time is doubled to add more of a challenge.)
That’s 1 round. Rest 1 minute. Do 3 total rounds.