More Useful Stuff
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +Cut The BS: Nutritionists Reveal The Biggest Weight Loss Porkies They’ve Ever Heard
- +STUDY: Diabetes Can Be Cured With A Calorie Restricted Diet, A New Trial Showed
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +How Much Of Your Body Build Can You Really Blame On Genetics?
Are you tired of spending all of your hours on crunches and looking for a way to build solid abs in record time, without having to do 300 sit-ups?
Use these tips courtesy of personal trainer, Christian Finn, who gives you a surefire shortcut to ripped abs.
Overheard Rope Tricep Extension
These make your abs work to keep your body stable. Do three sets of eight reps to save hours spent during crunches every week.
With a dumbbell in each hand, assume a push-up position, and then row each weight to your chest. Do five reps per side for solid abs in record time.
Lift one leg off the floor to increase the work for your core. Do two sets of 10 reps to feel your abs tighten and forget the 300 time consuming sit-ups.