More Useful Stuff
- +Here's How You Can Turn 27-Minutes Into A Days-Worth Of Fat Loss
- +You Will Never Get Injured Again - Just Try This
- +The Burpee Variation That’s Twice As Hard On Your Abs (And Twice As Effective)
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
Are you tired of spending all of your hours on crunches and looking for a way to build solid abs in record time, without having to do 300 sit-ups?
Use these tips courtesy of personal trainer, Christian Finn, who gives you a surefire shortcut to ripped abs.
Overheard Rope Tricep Extension
These make your abs work to keep your body stable. Do three sets of eight reps to save hours spent during crunches every week.
With a dumbbell in each hand, assume a push-up position, and then row each weight to your chest. Do five reps per side for solid abs in record time.
Lift one leg off the floor to increase the work for your core. Do two sets of 10 reps to feel your abs tighten and forget the 300 time consuming sit-ups.