More Useful Stuff
- +NSFW: Can Your Sex Life Be Like A Porno?
- +A Privacy Lawyer Reveals Where Your Personal Data Actually Goes On The Internet
- +7 Things You Do In the Morning That Make You Feel Tired All Day
- +Your Wedding Season Dress Code: Decoded
- +Science Explains Why These 9 Songs Are The All-Time Most Catchy - And How To Get Them Out Of Your Head
Watch this instructional video to learn how to ace the classic knot
The half Windsor is a clean, triangular shaped knot—thick, but not quite as thick as a Windsor.
It looks best on a knit tie, and paired with a shirt with a spread or semi-spread collar. The thicker knot will fill up the larger space of a spread collar.
Learn how to tie a half Windsor with the step-by-step demonstration in the video above. (You might want to bookmark this on your phone.)