More Useful Stuff
- +How You Can Fall In Love With The Treadmill - Advice From A Guy Who Just Ran 80kms On One!
- +Level Up Your Dress Shoe Game In These 4 Steps
- +Here's How You Can Choose the Best Underwear For Your Body Shape
- +8 Ways Your Running Shoes Are Ruining Your Workout
- +BUSTED: Does Running Hurt Your Knees In The Long Run?
Offering well-known and established adidas technologies along with new materials for a more comfortable, secure and faster run.
The adiSTAR Ride 4 is made with premium material from top to bottom and includes the new Zonemotion outsole with Continental rubber that guarantees better transition during the run, durability of the shoe and improved grip on wet surfaces.
In addition, the new active Formotion unit in the midfoot improves the runner’s foot strike during the transition phase by adapting to the foot’s natural movement; and the inclusion of the new Geofit+, which uses FitFoam to mould the shoe to the shape of the foot, reduces irritation and guarantees a comfortable and secure fit.
The shoe offers well-known technologies such as adiPrene which cushions and protects the heel at impact, full forefoot adiPrene+ which protects the forefoot for an improved toe-off, and Formotion for a smoother, balanced and natural touchdown.
The adiSTAR Ride 4 is miCoach compatible and is available in adidas Sport Performance Stores worldwide and selected retailers worldwide.