More Useful Stuff
- +How To Do The Ultimate 5-Move Warm Up
- +Your Desk Job Could Be Ageing You By 8 Extra Years
- +Get Into Fighting Shape With This Combat Challenge
- +Are You One Of The 20 Percent Of Guys Who Should NEVER Deadlift? Here's How To Find Out
- +Want To Become A Pullup Powerhouse? Here Are The Steps That Will Get You There
Cap off your next workout with this explosive combination movement
Trainer: Andy Dooley, group fitness instructor from Ventura, Calif., and 2016 Face of the ReebokONE fitness instructor network
Benefit: This combination movement hits a ton of muscles at once in both your upper and lower body. It also increases your explosiveness, strength, and cardiovascular fitness.
Perform the following combination movement. Each movement should flow seamlessly to the next.
1. Plyo pushup onto boxes
2. Plyo jump onto boxes
4. Half burpee
That’s 1 rep. Do 5 to 10 reps.
Perform 3 sets, resting 1 minute in between sets.