More Useful Stuff
- +This Is Your Soon-To-Be Favourite New Move
- +These 6 Workouts Will Cut The Flab, Give You A Flatter Stomach And Have You Looking Like A Cover Guy
- +Do These Workouts. Look Like This.
- +4 Ways To Finish Up Every Single Workout. Every Single Time.
- +These 6 Workouts Are Guaranteed To Give You A Flatter Stomach
An Indoor Bicycling Workout To Do On Your Own
Try this simple indoor cycling workout on your own at home or at the gym.
Warm up for 5 minutes – the first half at an easy pace, the second at a moderate pace.
Then imagine climbing a hill for 4 minutes (standing, half moderate, half hard)
Then riding on the flat for 4 minutes (seated, alternating between 30 seconds of easy and 30 seconds of hard effort)
Then another 4 minutes of climbing
Finally followed by 3 minutes of seated, easy riding and rolling shoulders and neck to release tension.
Repeat the 15-minute segment two or three times for a longer ride.