More Useful Stuff
- +One Of the Best Lower-Body Exercises On the Planet Just Got Even Better
- +This 5-Move Workout Will Get You Absolutely Shredded
- +Forget Running - You Can Burn Double The Calories Doing This
- +How Much Of Your Body Build Can You Really Blame On Genetics?
- +This Is The Toughest Bodyweight Workout Your Upper Body Has Ever Encountered
An Indoor Bicycling Workout To Do On Your Own
Try this simple indoor cycling workout on your own at home or at the gym.
Warm up for 5 minutes – the first half at an easy pace, the second at a moderate pace.
Then imagine climbing a hill for 4 minutes (standing, half moderate, half hard)
Then riding on the flat for 4 minutes (seated, alternating between 30 seconds of easy and 30 seconds of hard effort)
Then another 4 minutes of climbing
Finally followed by 3 minutes of seated, easy riding and rolling shoulders and neck to release tension.
Repeat the 15-minute segment two or three times for a longer ride.