More Useful Stuff
- +You Will Never Get Injured Again - Just Try This
- +Nutritionists Want You To Eat More Of These 10 Fatty Foods
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +Make These 7 Tiny Changes And You'll Lose 5kgs
Your lifestyle today affects your fertility tomorrow, says Dr Edmund Sabanegh, chairman of urology at Cleveland Clinic.
MOVE MORE A 2013 study in the British Journal of Sports Medicine found that men who exercised 15 or more hours a week had 73% higher sperm concentrations than those who logged fewer than five hours.
EAT BETTER Researchers at Harvard discovered that fish, chicken, fresh produce and wholegrains were the best foods for fertility. Diets heavy in carbohydrates and dairy fat were the worst.
CHILL OUT Men under stress had lower sperm counts and ejaculated less semen, a study in the journal Fertility and Sterility found. To stress less, exercise and sleep more, says Sabanegh.