More Useful Stuff
- +This Your Goto Next Time Someone Drops The "But I Don't Have Time To Workout" Excuse
- +Listen Up: Here Are 4 Ways Your Brain Will Suffer If You Stop Working Out
- +This Is How You Will Avoid Gaining Weight This Festive Season
- +Undo The Damage Of A Day Of Sitting On Your Ass. In 30 Seconds!!
- +This Is Your Soon-To-Be Favourite New Move
Training is too often vanity based. We must tap into something bigger. Do another kilometre or another set not because you have to but because you can. Take that action for someone or something else. Dedicate your workout. Do it with intention and purpose, and to the best of your ability. You’ve seen it: the kid wearing a T-shirt for the grandfather who never saw him run a marathon. The woman cycling a race for her mom battling cancer. If you train only for abs or a bigger bench, then that’s all you’ll get. But when you train for something greater you will be capable of more than you thought possible – and you’ll get the abs and the strength as well. This unlocks the true power of fitness.