More Useful Stuff
- +Michael Phelps & Michael Jordan Have Some Tips For You On How To Stay Calm When The Pressure Is On
- +Why Samuel L. Jackson Wants To Talk About Your Balls
- +How Much Of Your Body Build Can You Really Blame On Genetics?
- +6 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
- +3 Tricks To Help You Call BS When Someone Is Lying To You
Training is too often vanity based. We must tap into something bigger. Do another kilometre or another set not because you have to but because you can. Take that action for someone or something else. Dedicate your workout. Do it with intention and purpose, and to the best of your ability. You’ve seen it: the kid wearing a T-shirt for the grandfather who never saw him run a marathon. The woman cycling a race for her mom battling cancer. If you train only for abs or a bigger bench, then that’s all you’ll get. But when you train for something greater you will be capable of more than you thought possible – and you’ll get the abs and the strength as well. This unlocks the true power of fitness.