More Useful Stuff
- +Lessons From This Man Who Dropped 26kg & Found A Whole New Lease On Life
- +13 Variations Of The Plank That Will Sculpt Your Core To Perfection
- +Be A Part of The Vodacom Red #BullsFamily Fun Day!
- +10 Deadlifts You Can Do With Just a Pair Dumbbells
- +How Sam Heughan Forged A Body Worthy Of A Scottish Highlander
Training is too often vanity based. We must tap into something bigger. Do another kilometre or another set not because you have to but because you can. Take that action for someone or something else. Dedicate your workout. Do it with intention and purpose, and to the best of your ability. You’ve seen it: the kid wearing a T-shirt for the grandfather who never saw him run a marathon. The woman cycling a race for her mom battling cancer. If you train only for abs or a bigger bench, then that’s all you’ll get. But when you train for something greater you will be capable of more than you thought possible – and you’ll get the abs and the strength as well. This unlocks the true power of fitness.